[MACEP] Servers available

Brad Baugher baugherb at oes.edu
Fri Jan 9 12:36:26 PST 2015

We have a few servers that we would like to offer to schools/districts. There are 4 total servers with specs below. If your school/district is interested in any of these please contact me by email or phone number below. These items are free for pick-up by arrangement.

(2) 1U Dell Powervault 1950, 8GB RAM, 4 Cores, w/rack-mounting rails
(1) 1U Dell Powervault R300, 2GB RAM, 4 Cores, w/universal rails
(1) 1U HP Proliant DL360G5, 2GB RAM, 4 Cores, w/ universal rails

Brad Baugher

Director of Educational Technology

Oregon Episcopal School

6300 SW Nicol Road