[MACEP] Macep Domain Sunset

Mike Cullum mike.cullum at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 17:03:25 PDT 2017

Thor,

And another bit of history.  Not quite as old, but with two significant
domains represented. " lclark.edu" where the list first was hosted and "
teleport.com" where many of us got our first email account from a frisky
young advocate named Thor Pritchard!  Those of us that remember that the
answer is 42 also remember the key role you played through the years.

Cheers to you my friend,

Mike