[MACEP] Macep Domain Sunset

Randy Cummings randy.cummings at paes.com
Fri Sep 1 09:25:53 PDT 2017

Wow! Another end of an era. Sad.

One thing for sure; Change is the norm.

Randy Cummings
Technology Coordinator
Portland Adventist Elementary School

On Sep 1, 2017, at 9:21 AM, Ervin Miller <miller at nclack.k12.or.us<mailto:miller at nclack.k12.or.us>> wrote:

As a MACEP mailing list lurker for at least the last 20 years, I salute the community and say thanks.

In the words of Douglas Adams:
"So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish"

Always nice to hang out with persons who know who George Jetson and Douglas Adams are.

Ervin Miller, Systems Analyst
Technology & Information Services
North Clackamas School District