[MACEP] Macep Domain Sunset

Jeanine DuBois jdubois1776 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 08:30:23 PDT 2017

Thank you so much for your service and community development, Mike and all.

It has been such a pleasure to meet many of you and to learn and play together!

You and macep as a resource made an incredible difference in my experience and learning, along with what I was able to bring to my students and teachers at Tigard High.

I’m thinking of you, including those who have passed on, with loving gratitude.
Jeanine DuBois

On Sep 1, 2017, at 8:24 AM, Mike Cullum <mike.cullum at gmail.com> wrote:

> Good Morning,
>
> I got notice today that the Macep domain registration is up for renewal.  Over the last 30 years or so I've done the renewal and maintained the list.  It seems though that the original value of the Macep list has been inherited by other organizations and their communications resources.  There is very little traffic on the list these days.  With that in mind, I will not be renewing the domain and the Macep list will cease.
>
> Thanks to all Macepers for the years of service to students, teachers, schools and to profession. You were pioneers.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Mike

Jeanine DuBois
www.compassions-doorway.com
Certified TAT® Trainer / Professional
biofield / energy work
Project Visionary

"Live from your heart, that you may know the fullness of Life and the sweetness of Love." ~ Jeanine DuBois