[MACEP] What are folks using to manage Android?

James Grubic grubic_j at 4j.lane.edu
Thu Mar 23 10:07:52 PDT 2017

The MDM we use for iOS (Meraki Enterprise) has worked quite well for us and our 5500+ iPads, but as Androids have filtered in it's been a challenge to get them managed. In talking with other district tech folks this seems to be a challenge for many.

TabPilot seems to be one of the few that has options other than to control camera and installation of apps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRFnD5u2nJQ

What are you using to manage Android devices? Anyone know why TabPilot seems to be able to provide many more options?

Thanks,

James