[MACEP] Paul Nelson

I Erbs eyera3 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 12:01:42 PST 2017

oh my god!!!
I am in shock as will all who read your words.
Any update on the cause? Does his wife need anything?
Please let me know if I can help.
Hope you are your are well.
Ira

Mr. Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
IT Teacher and Consultant
Clark County Skills Center, Portland Community College
Portland, OR

from Upton Sinclair: “It is difficult to get a man to understand something
if his salary depends upon him not understanding it.”