[MACEP] ONLINE HIGH SCHOOL REGISTRATION FORMS

Alex Allen Alex.Allen at harrisburg.k12.or.us
Wed Nov 16 15:33:41 PST 2016

Our high school office has requested the ability to have parents be able to fill out, sign and submit all of the registration paperwork online. Is anyone out there doing this and if so, how?

Our SIS system does not have this ability. We are going to an online registration system but it doesn't have an online paperwork component.

Thanks.

Alex Allen
Harrisburg School District, Technology Coordinator
Harrisburg Middle School, Technology Teacher
Harrisburg, Oregon
Cell:  541.554.9979
Fax:  541.995.3453