[MACEP] DISTRICT/SCHOOL WEBSITE CREATING/HOSTING

Alex Allen Alex.Allen at harrisburg.k12.or.us
Wed Apr 15 12:22:23 PDT 2015

Mike

It looks great. Our current site allows me to give every teacher and/or department an account and a site/page. Only the teacher/employee and the webmaster have access to edit the page. I can give others editing access if necessary. Is that possible with Google Sites? Also, did you set up a specific GAFE account to build the site under?

If we need to talk offline, let me know.

Thanks.

Alex Allen
Harrisburg School District, Technology Coordinator
Harrisburg Middle School, Technology Teacher
Harrisburg, Oregon