[MACEP] Servers available

Brad Baugher baugherb at oes.edu
Fri Jan 9 14:36:44 PST 2015

Yes, the hard drives are in it. You are welcome to it, Ira

Brad Baugher

Director of Educational Technology

Oregon Episcopal School

6300 SW Nicol Road

Portland, OR 97223

(503) 768-3136 Telephone

From: I Erbs <eyera3 at gmail.com<mailto:eyera3 at gmail.com>>
Date: Friday, January 9, 2015 at 12:39 PM
To: "macep at macep.net<mailto:macep at macep.net>" <macep at macep.net<mailto:macep at macep.net>>
Subject: Re: [MACEP] Servers available

1) 1U Dell Powervault 1950, 8GB RAM, 4 Cores, w/rack-mounting rails does it have hard drives?
If so I'll take one.

Ira Erbs
IT Teacher
and Consultant
Portland, OR

“It is better to travel in hope than arrive in despair.”
Tom Magliozzi