[MACEP] CHROMEBOOKS NOT CONNECTING TO WI-FI

Alex Allen Alex.Allen at harrisburg.k12.or.us
Wed Jan 7 16:25:54 PST 2015

Well the Christmas break gremlin got us.

Many of the 30 Samsung Chromebooks we have in our high school science department won't connect to the wi-fi in our science building or in other buildings. My iPhone connected no problem. I reset the AP, still no luck.

I know that's a very brief explanation of the problem but does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks and Happy New Year.

Alex Allen
Harrisburg School District, Technology Coordinator
Harrisburg Middle School, Technology Teacher
Harrisburg, Oregon
Cell:  541.554.9979
Fax:  541.995.3453