[MACEP] Dell PowerEdge servers for Xmas ...

Mike OReilly moreilly at cascade.k12.or.us
Wed Dec 3 10:00:04 PST 2014

Hi,

We did some server upgrades last summer, and we now have some Dell
PowerEdge servers that need new homes. We have 7 or 8 working Tower servers
in the PowerEdge 2000 series (2600, 2800, and numbers like that). There is
RAM and hard drives and RAID and all that other good stuff in the boxes. We
would prefer to give the equipment away intact, and you can "part them out"
if you like. Please email me if you are looking for a specific model - we
don't have a detailed inventory, but we will pop the cover and see what
they have inside if you need a certain configuration.

Cheers,

Mike O’Reilly
Technology Director, Cascade School District
10226 Marion Road SE, Turner, OR 97392
Email: moreilly at cascade.k12.or.us
Phone: 503-749-8008