[MACEP] teaching LINUX

I Erbs eyera3 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 09:04:00 PST 2014

I am working on my State Frameworks for my IT classes and I am looking to
see if anyone has any Performance assessments they are using I can look at?
I teach a 4 week module on LINUX. see below for units covered:

Module 1 - Introduction to Linux

Module 2 - Open Source Applications and Licenses

Module 3 - Using Linux

Module 4 – Live Distros

Module 5 – Command Line Skills

Module 6 - Getting Help/Man pages

Module 7 - Working with Files and Directories

Module 8 – Customizing Desktop

Module 9 - Basic Scripting

Module 10 - Understanding Computer Hardware    (Covered in A+ units)

Module 11 - Managing Packages and Processes

Ira Erbs
IT Teacher
and Consultant
Portland, OR

Your worst day at work is better than your best day in Prison
Darrin King

“It is better to travel in hope than arrive in despair.”
*Tom Magliozzi*